December is here – we are officially in the run-up for the holiday season.
Before the holiday rush reaches fever pitch, now would be a good time to secure your delegate experience at Cable Congress 2014. Taking place on 12-14 March at RAI in Amsterdam, the event brings together top executives from the cable, technology, content and new media industries. Register here.
Cable Congress offers an extensive programme featuring the most influential and visionary leaders from the industry. With more than 80 speakers coming from Europe, the US and Asia, this conference provides international insight on the latest developments in the fields of strategy, investments, technology, marketing, content and regulation.
The 2014 Cable Congress brochure is very soon to be published. The agenda is shaping up nicely, with a C-Suite-rich set of industry leaders confirmed to speak, including:
- Dee Forbes, President & MD, Discovery Networks, Western Europe
- Manuel Cubero, COO, Kabel Deutschland Holding AG
- Robin Bienenstock, Senior Sell-Side Equity Research Analyst, Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
- Rosalia Portela, CEO, ONO
- Jordan Casey, Founder & CEO, Casey Games
- René Obermann, CEO, Ziggo
- Paul Hendriks, CTO, Ziggo
- Phil McKinney, President & CEO, CableLabs
- Josh Sapan, President & CEO, AMC Networks Inc.
- Jesus Perez Agua, President & CEO, FOX International Channels
- Dale Barnes, Director of Advanced Technology & Innovation, Virgin Media
- Bruce Tuchman, President, AMC/Sundance Global Channel AMC Networks
- Marisa Drew, MD, Co-Head of EMEA Investment Banking Departmen/Global Co-Head of Global Markets Solutions Group, Credit Suisse
- Annet Aris Adjunct, Professor of Strategy, INSEAD and Board Member, Kabel Deutschland Holding AG
- Manuel Kohnstamm, Senior VP & Chief Policy Officer, Liberty Global, Inc. & President, Cable Europe
- Babita Sharma, Presenter, BBC World News
- Guy Bisson, Research Director, Television IHS