Cable Congress Conference Programme
The eagerly anticipated 2013 Cable Congress conference programme is now officially available to download. New features and discussion points include an exclusive CEO interview, panel sessions on Social TV, Cable enabled WiFi and DOCSIS as well as the first ever debate-style session on the future of Cable TV.
With over 850 attendees from 35 countries, Cable Congress is the undisputed annual meeting place for the who’s who in the cable industry. This is where decisions are made and strategy for the year ahead is laid out.
Review the key discussions for 2013
- View from the Top: In the age of constant connectivity, keeping up with the customer requires fast decision making from the top. The women who matter most to the cable industry will come together this year for a special exchange on what it takes to make it to the top.
- CTO Panel: The pace of technological evolution is driven by strategic choices on where to invest and how to stay ahead in an increasingly competitive space. Whether looking at the not-so-secret weapon of DOCSIS or the surge in attention to advanced gateways built around the consumer and the evolution to all-IP, technology is truly at the heart of this CTO-only discussion on what keeps cable ahead of the pack.
- Content Driven – The Business of Getting to the Customer: Changes in the market have led consumers to expect not just the best content but also the ability to access it with the greatest of ease. Come along to explore the pressure points that define the evolving relationship between content providers and the cable business that continues to serve as a trusted platform.
- Financing Cable Growth: With opportunities for growth, consolidation and continued competitiveness vis-à-vis incumbent operators, finance is at the heart of cable’s growth strategy. Join a debate about how to best generate investment for wider technology infrastructures.
- C-Suite Panel: Competitive forces in the market are bringing the cable business head to head with big players like never before. Translating quick decision making in the C-Suite into market-winning strategy make this a panel not to be missed.
For the full conference agenda and further event information click here.
The Cable Congress Team